Single-phase power supplies
- 100 - 240 VAC wide range input
- Can be connected in parallel for power increase and redundancy
- Reliable operation due to long power failure bypass function under full load and high MTBF (>500,000 h)
- International certification package
- Wide temperature range from -25 to +70°C
- Compact design and easy mounting on the DIN rail
Optimal layout of the connections and control elements
The connection terminals and control elements are clearly arranged on the front side and are clearly labeled. The terminals are easily accessible on the bottom and/or top edges on the front of the unit. The large size and stability of the terminals also allow the use of a battery-operated screw driver. Furthermore, the terminals are designed so that the cable does not require heat protection even when using larger devices. These units also have a third minus terminal for easy secondary grounding, thereby further reducing installation costs.
Safety is Important to Us
Electronic current limiting protects the electronic installation from overloads and short-circuits. The overvoltage protection protects connected devices in the event that the controlled system fails. The overvoltage protection initiates a continuous reduction of output power when the temperature gets too high until the temperature has returned to the permissible range (thermal load distribution).