It was required for the customer to ensure the operability of the press bricks production line by introducing an automatic control system for hydraulic-forging equipment. The equipment is a hydraulic installation, designed for dry pressing of bricks. Main characteristics:
- category of placement – as required by standard GOST 15150-69;
- operating regime – working and commissioning;
- number of drive hydraulic cylinders – 8;
- number of engines – 2;
- average installed power – 30 kW;
- system pressure – 250 bar;
- supply main – 3 NPE 220/380 V, 50 Hz.
Throughout this project the following activities were performed:
- design development of the equipment automated control system;
- software development for the equipment;
- production of the automation control cabinet for hydraulic-forging equipment;
- carrying out of pre-commissioning activities on the launch of the automation cabinet for hydraulic-forging equipment control.
- An automation control cabinet for hydraulic-forging equipment ‘GIPPERPRESS’ of the pressed bricks production line;
- Engineering work package for an automation control cabinet for hydraulic-forging equipment ‘GIPPERPRESS’ of the pressed bricks production line: circuit diagrams, wiring diagrams, product certificate, instruction manual, installation software (on CD).
- Circuit diagrams, connections, passport for automation panels and an operating manual.